In Trinidad and Tobago, these are the taxes payable as an entrepreneur:
- Health Surcharge is payable
- When the weekly income is more than TT$ 109 the rate is TT$8.25 – ($429 per year or $107.25 per quarter) per person.
- When the weekly income is less than TT$ 109 the rate is TT$4.80 per week – ($249.60 per year or $62.40 per quarter) per person
- Business Levy is 0.6% payable on income earned for the year or the quarter,
- Green Fund Levy is 0.3% payable on income earned for the year or the quarter,
- Income Tax is 25% payable on profit or
- Corporations Tax is 30% payable on profit.
- They are paid every quarter on March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st.