Destiny Planners Ltd believes in moving to cloud-based accounting software such as QuickBooks Online (QBO). Consequently using a cloud-based accounting system will provide the following:
- Organize Expenses – To clarify, making it easier to map your bank transaction to your online book transactions using your bank statement.
- Stocked for success – Quickbooks automatically tracks inventory. Moreover, there are many online apps you can use as well.
- Control on your Cash Flow – To clarify, you know who owes you. How much and when their payment is due.
- Automate your spending – Consequently managing your bills and vendors you owe.
- Make your business look good – Above all, create customized professional invoices, sales receipts, and estimates.
- Get Paid Instantly – In other words, adding your banking details on your invoice makes it easy to receive payment via online banking.
- One-click reporting – Instantly check your profit & loss, balance sheet and dozens of other reports.
- Dashboard overview – Quickly view income, expenses, outstanding invoices, and other key business financials
- Take care of business anywhere – Follow up on late invoices, update customer data from your mobile or tablet.
- Paperless receipt tracking – In conclusion, snap photos of your receipts and link to the transaction for easy tax preparation.
Share with Destiny Planners Ltd – that is to say, we can instantly access your records from anywhere, anytime for FREE.
We provide our clients with the necessary training required to understand the software. As a result, supporting them with any troubleshooting issues that may arise. We also provide assistance with conversions from any desktop-based accounting software.
QuickBooks Online has 4 packages namely Advanced, Plus, Essentials, and Self-Employed. In conclusion, upon becoming our client, we will advise you on which one of the listed packages to choose. We have detailed training courses, check out our QuickBooks Training for more details.