Our Sole Trader Tax Preparation Service removes the confusion and overwhelming feeling when it comes to preparing your taxes. Thereby, making filing and paying taxes seamless and stress-free.
Sole Trader Tax Preparation
Sole Trader Tax Preparation Requirements:
- Sales invoices and receipts
- Cheque and cash payments including foreign and local expense, detailed payroll records for staff and entrepreneurs
- Bank statements for the period including credit card and bank
- Tax receipts including N.I.S., Health Surcharge, P.A.Y.E., V.A.T., and quarterly tax, if any during the year,
- Fixed assets listing for the period,
- Rental receipts if the client runs a home-based business, please provide your monthly rent figure.
- Approved Annuity payments for the period, ONLY for a sole trader.
- Applicable to limited liability only if the business pays on behalf of its owners.
- Approved Deed of Covenant for the period.
- Provide Prior Year Tax Return
– Tax return completed before April 30th
– No real estate space needed for another staff member on your premises
Discount is given, if you book between November to February.** Also, for more than one year filing.
Payments are as follows: